Rules WCT St.Gallen 2020
- The tournament is played under the rules from WCF (World Curling Federation) issue October 2018. Only WCF approved pads are allowed on the brooms.
- The first named team plays the red coloured stones and are first in the pre game practice.
- After the pregame practice there will be played one LSD (last draw shot) to determine the hammer. The best nine results out of ten will be counted for the DSC results.
- All games are played to eight ends. A one stone shootout will be played if the result is tied.
|Win after shootout||2 Points|
|Lose after shootout||1 Point|
- During each game a one minute time out per team is allowed. During the time out both coaches can go to their teams. After the fourth end a mid-game break of maximum 3 minutes is allowed.
- Only WCF approved pads are allowed on the brooms.
- There will be played a round robin. After the round robin there will be an overall ranking and the top 4 will in the semi finals. The teams will be ranked by W/L/Shootout. If two or more teams have the same W/L result, the teams are ranked according the DSC results.
- In all final games the team with the higher tanking (games won, DSC) has either the right of the last stone in the first end or the choice of the stone colour. There won’t be a time limit and there will be played an extra end.